VMware has launched the vSphere Beta and now is opened to the public to test and learn with the new functions, as well as interacting with the engineers and developers of VMware and also with others participants to improve the new product, collaborate with your use case giving a feedback. The objective is to aim as many users as possible to try the new vSphere 6.
To Join the program, just access the link and click Join Now.
There will be some events and webinars sessions about the Suite vSphere :
- Tuesday, July 8: vSphere Beta Introduction – Welcome, Overview of New Features
- Thursday, July 10: Installation & Upgrade
- Thursday, July 17: Enhanced Link Mode (to be confirmed)
- Tuesday, July 22: Content Library
- Thursday, July 24: VDC / PBM
- Tuesday, July 29: Fault Tolerance
- Thursday, July 31: NFS Client
- Tuesday, August 5: vMotion
- Thursday, August 7: IPv6
That’s all, thank you for reading and have fun with the new tool!